/* Google Webmaster Tools - Verify a Site */ Epiphany Suit - Augmented Reality/Technological Singularity: RSS: How to merge OPML files

Sunday, May 11, 2008

RSS: How to merge OPML files

As I have subscribed to RSS Feeds, in Google Reader and in Mozilla-based browser Flock's  Feed Reader on various computers, I would like to find or write an OPML merger, so I can combine them into one. The reason I use Flock for some is that my company's firewall prevents me from subscribing to intranet feeds from Google Reader.

The first hit that I found was:
So, I will check that out, but would like to know, does...

Anyone have a good RSS OPML merge tool?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comments:

erich said...

Seems that I can copy and paste using the OPML Editor from opml.org, so that may suffice.