/* Google Webmaster Tools - Verify a Site */ Epiphany Suit - Augmented Reality/Technological Singularity: Experimenting with RTM (Remember The Milk), Jott, and Twitter

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Experimenting with RTM (Remember The Milk), Jott, and Twitter

Lately I have been experimenting with RTM (Remember The Milk), Jott, and Twitter.

I also dabble in Pownce and Jaiku.

And I use Twitku to post to all three (Twitter, Jaiku, and Pownce) in one shot.

Mostly, I use Twitterfox to post to and follow in twitter.

Using twitter, I have been posting events to my Google Calendar.

And adding todos to RTM from twitter too.

Reference: Twitter, Jaiku, Jott, Plazes, Tumblr, Yurbo, and More...

For a list of the social software/sites that I dabble in, see: http://ericherberholz.googlepages.com/social
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments: