/* Google Webmaster Tools - Verify a Site */ Epiphany Suit - Augmented Reality/Technological Singularity: Business Smarts Academy - Google Docs

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Business Smarts Academy - Google Docs

What the heck!?!?! Is this some sort of Phishing or something? Or did Google implement a change today? Every link I have to view one of my Google Documents, lands here.

Welcome to XYZ documents and spreadsheets program, powered by Google. Get started creating new documents, or upload your...


www.google.com/a/mslyonbsa.com/ServiceLogin?service=write...


Business Smarts Academy - Google Docs.JPG

4 comments:

erich said...

Somehow, I don't know how, "/a/mslyonbsa.com" was added to every URL to docs.google.com, within my document.

erich said...

I keep getting other sites added to my documents when I save them. Latest is: Woodridge Corporation / woodridgecorp.com

erich said...

And now it's: frenchandlibby.com

erich said...

And now it's:
eTransylvania
@eregio.ro