/* Google Webmaster Tools - Verify a Site */ Epiphany Suit - Augmented Reality/Technological Singularity: My A-List and My System - in a nutshell

Saturday, June 21, 2008

My A-List and My System - in a nutshell

A-List - My Annotated Tag Cloud: High-level topics / tags, that are important to me, that are linked to individual documents, on that subject. Sort of like having a personal Wikipedia.
About / Overview - My System» At the very core, Web 2.0» has a trait of serendipity. The trick is to manage this serendipity, either mentally and/or physically. Personally, I need to touch and feel things (kinetic learner), so I make it physical, for each subject or topic, using My Template» and tying them together with My Annotated Tag Cloud (A-List»): High-level topics /
tags, that are important to me, that are linked to individual documents, on that subject. Sort of like having a personal Wikipedia.

1. Who is the audience? What is the best means of publishing/Authoring»? (e.g. am I just researching a topic for me? Do I already know the best means of publishing?)

2. Shoud I use passive
(Blog post) or active share (Status broadcast with single service or mulitple)? - Ping.fm» and Hellotxt» can send to multiple statuses.


Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments: